Friday, March 09, 2007

My Turn to ...Meme! Me!Me!

So i got TAGGED by Yuez.
(I had to sheepishly ask her what this Me!Me! Tag-ging business is all about)

Anyway, this is my 3rd attempt to post this, because the last 2 post just KABOOSH into thin air.
If this doesn't get on the post, that's it, i'm not doing it again.

Anyway, to be a good sport ( and to appear busy at work ), here goes :

Three things that scare me:
1.Losing my loved ones
2.Anything dead
3.Icky animals - CATS! LIZARDS! RATS!!!!

Three people who make me laugh:
I'm easily amused. It doesn't take much to make me laugh, so...
1. Me ( i do shit loads of stupid things.. first i look back and feel damn embaress about it, i blush a little, regret a little then cover it up by laughing )
2. Anyone silly
3. AnyDogs ( they are more people then some people out there)

Three things I love:
1. Food Food Food
2. Fun Fun Fun
3. Love itself

Three things I hate:
1. Cheaters!
2. Disasters ( big or small, anything bad happening to people i know and LIKE...)
3. Fear ( I hate being afraid )

Three things I don't understand:
1. Why do GOOD people have BAD endings?
2. How is it that HORRIBLE people, seem to have a BETTER life?
3. How can some BASTARDS, ABANDON their PARENTS to live a lonely life?

Three things on my desk:
3 Things?! I can't even find my desk!
1. My computer
2. Half drunk cup of DDBI Ah Soh Best Kopi Pak
3. My first birthday pressie for 2007 ( Vodka Shots Chocolate from JULIE!!!)

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Pretending to be real busy at work
2. Sitting cross legged on my chair
3. Thinking about Aunty Nat's Nasi Goreng Petai Sambal which i'm going to order for dinner!

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married & breed ( though i have frens who told me "why bring innocent kids to a disastrous world")
2. Own my own business ( at least i get the dough doing something i like, when i like )
3. Make peace with God.. ( i do want to go to heaven )

Three things I can do:
1. I've got a really long tongue ( you wanna see? )
2. Natural klutz & calamity Jess ( don jearous okay.. it's an inborn talent)
3. Natural ability to have free-flow of tears watching & heart warming scenes in movies or when someone pissed me off badly

Three things you should listen to:
1. Moms ( i hate to admit this, but sometimes they can be darn right! damn!)
2. Positive people
3. Your heart ( it'll land you in trouble.. and for people like me, DEEP SHIT or EMBARESSMENT , but who cares?)

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Bullshit
2. Negative - woe me people!
3. Fortune tellers

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. To always be happy
2. To dissapear from the face of this earth when i want to
3. Accept the things that i cannot change

Three favorite foods:
1. Anything that's totally artery clogging
2. Everything spicy & sour
3. True blue Malaysian foodie

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Water
2. Coffee ( Muar -poh 434 & DDBI Ah Soh's Kopi Pak is ze best )
3. Coke Light

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Thunder, thunder, thundercast HOOOOOOOO!!!! , Jem ( yes i love em JEM too ), Smurfs
2. Enid Blyton, Hans Anderson Fairy Tales, Sweet Valley High ( heeeee....)

Now that i've successfully wasted some time, it's time to get other people to waste their time doing this too..
At the wave of my magic fingers, I hereby tag..

1. Butterfly
2. Gin
3. Audrey
4. Max
( i know i know it's more than 3..but for all the missed blogs that i did, i should be entitled to tag as many people as possible )

No comments: