Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hot Hot Chicken Shit

I'm back (yes again)

For those of you who've known me long enough, would know that i am hot hot chicken shit.
I guess, which is why, i've never excelled in anything.
I console myself with "it's the experience"i am after.

This is my 4th attempt, in my blogging adventure.
My diary days have never lasted. I wonder how long I would last this time around.
My motivation this time, is inspired by my friends, or at least the long distance conversations that we have.

"Hello.
How are you?
Good. You?
What are you up to now?
Aiya, donchknow where to begin.
So many things have happen, it's kinda hard to know which story to tell you.
Ah, mebbe, i try the latest that happen.

You did what when? how with who? you did not i don't believe you? why didn't you tell me? i am excited disappointed shocked yew really?

Oh i have to go.
Call soon k? Email at least? oh msn mebbe? i've posted pictures online on msn.
We should do this more often.
Take care miss you."

So guys, this is dedicated to you.
It's time I am able to be the little showy limelight hogging person that i am (hah!)

No comments: