Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Su Fei's Fruit : The Wise Lioness of God

When we were in our teens and through university, Su Fei and I would go into hyper coo & drool mode over pictures from Anne Geddes's gallery. The cutesy pictures of babies in animal suits or as little flowers will melt any harden hearts. We would buy the cards as christmas gift tags, birthday cards and as encouragement cards to be sent to each other. Especially so when we were studying apart - she in australia and me here.

Now, if i'm already coo-cooing and drooling over Anne Geddes, this little angel definitely sent my heart into a hyperdrive of warm fuzzy feeling. The feeling is also surreal, because the picture i'm looking at is not just of any baby but she actually popped out from my very good friend!

Sophie Ariel Sisler, born in Dallas, Texas.
Su Fei & Jason's little angel, born 11th July 2007.

I wish i could meet her in person.
Come back to Malaysia soon Su Fei & Jason!

While we are at it, maybe we should make some money out of her eh, su fei? haha

1 comment:

Yue-li said...

I preferred seeing pics of July.

Hee!