Saturday, July 21, 2007

New joy in Fruit's life : His name is July


Meet July! Our new furkid at home.
My mom fell in love with him the moment she set eyes on him at the vet. He was up for adoption and my mom fell into the trap of those "take me home" eyes.

He's real tiny ( only 2 months old ) and his paws are the cutest!
He's not as pah-pai as Winston cause he's a cross breed... But my mom adores him.

If this story was from gulliver's travel, Winston is the big men. Uncle Winston is trying to adapt to July. He's been sulking and strutting off everytime July bounces towards us. Too bad for uncle Winston... unlike little Bessy ( er, i think not so little anymore ), July is here to stay!

I think my mom's feeling the empty nest syndrome - probably trying to replace my brother and me with Winston and July!


2 comments:

Yue-li said...

aiyo so cute. faster lah... when i go visit? before he grows up!

bessy is not little. she bigger than sunshine now :p

Fruit of Eden said...

My brother just reminded me that bessy is almost full grown now! gosh.. i think she'll be as big as uncle winston.. hm, mebbe uncle winston will like her now that she's more womanly... heeee

come come anytime, this lil feller is just too tiny we can't let him out of the cage in case he gets run over... by me car