Friday, May 04, 2007

Mayday Play by Winston

My owners think that i'm really stuck-up, because I don't like being around other doggy friends.

But, really, i'm shy.

I've been brought up all alone when i was with Uncle Paul. The only time i've seen other doggies is when i stayed at the dog hotel or at the vet. You can't do much being stuck in a cage or having a thermometer stuck up your ass.


I feel more comfortable with human friends. See, they seem to know me well too.
Like when I'm hungry. When I'm excited and want to play. When I want a belly rub and tickle. When i need to pee pee and poo poo. When I want to go walky walky. But with other dogs, they baffle me. Especially bitches! I wurve them, but gee, they baffle me!

Sunshine & Bessy came to play on Tuesday. It was the Wesak day holiday, so Yue li and Wei Na brought them over.

I'm trying to get re-acquainted with Bessy. She comes, she goes, she comes, she goes.The last time she stayed for a week. I wonder when she'll be back? I'm also trying to get use to her hyperness. I can't see properly when she paws my face. I want to look at the leng luis Yue Li & Wei Na. She stifles my style.

I try my best to stand still and upright to impress the leng luis, but Bessy keeps coming for me.. sigh!


I must say, Bessy is very adorable...when she's not pawing my face or my water bowl (don't tell her that okay.. cos I'm too macho to say it!)


And this is the 3 of us playing - me, sunshine & bessy. Well, i was playing for a while, then i got too tired from the 2 ladies' prancing around.



My "girlfriend" potential wifey Sunshine. You would have probably seen our first date blog. Being the male i am, i really don't know how to approach Sunshine. She's very fierce ( i like!).

She likes to bark at me and try to snap at my face all the time. I think i'm not dark and handsome like Midnight, that's why. I was so rejected and heartbroken by her barking, i had to run and hide in my corner to recover...sniff.


I'll try to do better and be more charming next time when the laydees are around. My owners are telling me to "BE BRAVE". Woof!


4 comments:

Yue-li said...

HAHA! Winston.. you have nothing to be worried about. You so handsome boy, somemore so well behaved.. if I were a lady doggie, I'd fall in love with you!!

Wandernut said...

No need sad sad la Winston.
I think Sunshine still having PMS cos her period just ended not too long ago.

Next time la ok?
And she should learn more manners from you. You're such a well behaved dog.

g33kchic said...

WINSTON SO LENG CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Fruit of Eden said...

MAndy want Winston ah ah geek? heeee