Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Got Tagged.. Again! Another Me! Me!

I always get tagged by Yuez.. *SULK* hehe..
Oh well, all in the name of good fun... here's my 9 parts
( wish it included bigger boobs!)

Part 1: on the outside
name : Jessica Koh Pei Tzer
( My chinese name means - admirer or poetry ( art ). "Pei" is a generational middle name. All my "Koh" cousins' names starts with it too)

date of birth : 12 March 1979 (freakkin' twenny aight!)
current status : Waiting for the right man to drop from the sky...
(in the mean time, i'm busy digging for things to do to enrich me singlehood)

eye color : Dark brown
hair color : Black but have recently mutated to blondish streaks
right of left handed : Right
zodiac : Dreamy Pisces

Part 2: on the inside
my heritage : Teo Chew ah nya (1/2) + Hokkien ah moi (1/2), hometown subang jaya, but always mistaken for Muar Poh- girl, cos my daddy comes from there, and we always go back to Muar.
my fear : CATS!!!, All things dead or smashed up, Dirty toilets, Losing the people i love, stricken by cancer, being disabled physically, dying a slow death ( wah, that's a lot of fear )
my weakness : Fun... just tell me, anything that says.. "It's fun..." And i go all weak!
my perfect pizza : Lots and lots of salami, peperoni, capsicum and anything meaty (except pork) yum!

Part 3: yesterday, today & tomorrow
your first thought waking up : i hope i recover from this wretched flu - cough-itchy-scrtchy-throat in time to have FUN in Singapore
tomorrow : It's too far to think about tomorrow...
your bedtime : Please... let me sleep well. I've been an insomniac for the last couple of months. It's either i need to see a psychiatrist soon, or go on heavy doses of sleeping pills.
most missed memory : i have lots to miss - Aunty Alice & my grand pa, Midnight (sniff-sniff), times in Melbourne, people that's far away.. hanging out with Su Fei, Amy, Audrey, things that i wished i could have done better, relationships i wish i could turn back time to right the wrongs...( johnny hates jazz's - turn back the time is my timeless favourite)

Part 4: your pick
pepsi or coke : Coke Light!
mcD or burger king : BURGER KING!Double whopper... YUMS!!! (but MCDs for the fries, nuggets & Oreos McFlurry)
single or group dates : are you kidding me? are we in high school?
adidas or nike : Nike... i lurve em funky clothes though it cost a bomb to get em. I like the attitude better.. JUST DO IT! don ah chi ah cho...
lipton tea or nestea : Doesn't all ice tea taste the same? I'm more a coffee drinker.
chocolate or vanila : Chocolate
cappuccino or coffee : Both

Part 5: do you..
smoke : can i not answer this??
curse : what's that? :P

Part 6: in the past month
drank alcohol : HIC HIC HIC HIC HIC
gone to the mail? : Does going to my client's office, that's opposite pos laju count?
been on stage : if my life is a joke.. does it constitute as being on stage?
eaten sushi : absolutely favouritest...and sashimi!

Part 7: what were you doing
1 minute ago : Blowing my nose ( stupid cold ) & coughing my throat out
1 hour ago : Trying to go to sleep. It's Friggin 4:12am now!
4 1/2 hours ago : Watching a Tony Leung & Sammi Cheng romantic comedy...( yes.. i'm AH LIAN!) I lurve it when they go "Be-Be" & "Chu-Chu"!!Eeee... so "Lum...."
1 month ago :I can't remember...
1 year ago : Back from my Bangkok, Sonkran Holidays.. Sick & miserable being back at work. Missed my Tom Yum, shopping and fun!

Part 8: finish the sentence
i love : To be loved
i feel : Lost and confused at the moment... Wonder if i need a shrink?!
i hate : Feeling depressed, sad, angry and "pained" from too much hurt & betrayal( yes, i'm very emo!)
i hide : My true self, until i really know the person i'm dealing with
i miss : Childhood, where everything seems so simple and uncomplicated then
i need : Sleeping pills to sleep?!, Money.. lots and lots of it, To clear my head and wipe out every emotions that's in turmoil inside me right now

Part 9: tag five people
1. Chris
2. Audrey
3. Butterfly
4. Max
5. Gin

I say, i've been tagging the same 5 people, but they've been ignoring my TAGS.. *SULK*

4 comments:

picric said...

Dammit! I got tagged again? Ok la... since I have a blog now... I have no excuse. Maybe I'll do it tonight =)

Yue-li said...

pizza with lots and lots of salami? euw.. wat kind of pizza is that?!

hehe

and guess what? found a recipe online for BROWN RICE PIZZA OKAY?!

Fruit of Eden said...

Yuez: It's called MEATTTTZZZZAAAAA..! yum... salivating..!!

Chris: Yea.. you owe me 2 tags.. and get a doggie soon k, so can do doggie tag too ( haha.. kiasu )

Wandernut said...

But but but... REAL salami is made from pork wor.... with lots of pork fat in it too... the ones here all beef one laa... but still...