Monday, February 12, 2007

Winston & Shine - First Date



First dates are exciting... because you get to suss the other party and enjoy the thrill in uncovering the exciting bits about them. Not sure how it works in the doggie world. I think Nut & I are the ones excited about Winston & Shine's first date.

Yes - la, my maternal instinct is kicking in. So, if i'm not ready, maybe i can live my life through my boy? ( quite sick hor?!)
Winston's a real shy dude, so he masked it with his "I'm so cool" attitude. Unlike Midnight, Winston is "dog-shy". Sunshine is true to herself, ever warm & bubbly. She's a true girl power, terrorising Winston and stealing his thunder.

Overall, i think it was a good date. They seem to like each other ( though there were some rough play and WRAFF GROWL..!! from Shine, when Winston tried to hump her.. )

My feel is that there'll be a 2nd date soon ( I hope ). This time around, I hope Winston's gets a little more excited, and Shine a little more horny!
Now that Winston has his date, I wonder if there is any nice men out there with female labs, so that Winston and I can go on a double date .. haha

1 comment:

Wandernut said...

Next time got doggy outings at the one utama park, take Winston there la! It's fun! Lots of other doggy owners. *wink wink*