Friday, February 09, 2007

We are now MIX FM's target?

Serena C, Ika & Pedro now replaces Shaz & Richard over the morning time belt.

So reality sets in that we are now the "MIX.fm" target.

I still remember the time when i was slogging away for SPM, SAM up to University - the flavour then was HITZ. fm with Flyguy & Lil Kev babbling over the radiowaves.

The images that i used to conjure in my mind of MIX.fm target are that of aunties or si-lais at home stuck with a bunch of running kids or boring fuddy duddies stuck in cold cubicles, secretly calling the radio station to entertain themselves.

Don't get me wrong, i do listen to MIX.fm, it's just to show the "MAMBO JUMBO" side of me.

Now that they have put in place the Serena, Ika & Pedro, who what we advertising people say "who your target audience identify with", gulp, we are finally turning into fuddy duddies!!



2 comments:

Yue-li said...

hehe. nice wat Mix.fm

i was listening to fly.fm for awhile. then they started this stupid segment in their morning show called "Fix It" where they serve to find humour by embarassing people, while live on air.

so it's back to Mix.fm for me.

for now, anyway.

Wandernut said...

I station-hop... I only stop if there's a song I like. When the DJs start tokking I get so irritated I switch to another channel. Sometimes I switch off.

But then, true lor... we becoming more aunty... KEKEKEKEKE see la, we're taking out our mummy instincts on our dogs.