Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another fruit exported to London

Allybelly will be seconded to London in Sept. Sigh. Another one of my girlies going away.

I met Ally in uni and we've been girlies ever since. We attribute our strong friendship to me being a Pisces and her being Cancerian. And we are the only girls in the group who wants to get married and breed!! ( Leanne - don't tsk tsk ).

Through "kap chai-ing" in uni, being housemates in melbourne, beef lovers, i think she and me share about the same amount of EMO-ness, silliness and being tai tau har! So that's why she understands my life's drama.

I'm going to miss allybelly. Who's going to feel sympathetic and "aw" me when i manage to pull some stupid stunts? So mission number 1 is to get allybelly hooked up on msn, learn how to use *ahem* techonology - webcam for starters.. so we can telecon chat with the rest of the girlies.

hello leanney, diana & HT..from the dim sum sums in KL

The only thing that i'm really excited about is the Free accomodation in London and if i do get myself there, Ally's planned out a 2 hour train ride to Paris for coffee. Now, i'm going to pray hard that i'll make it to London, just for the coffee weekend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you plan to go to London also k? I ALSO WANT TO GO!!

Hey when are you coming to Sydney??

Fruit of Eden said...

when you buy me a ticket hahahahah